These are ways that God has blessed me TODAY:
1. Even though I woke up later than my alarm was supposed to wake me up, I still woke up in time to barely finish my homework due at 8 a.m.
2. I got to eat lunch at Arredondo. Always a blessing.
3. Katy Doran was working at Arredondo today, which made me happy.
4. Today was slow at work, so I got sent home from work two hours early.
5. On my way home from work, I found out that I won $100 off of the Passion/ACC conference because I retweeted the ACC promo video on Twitter last week!! This is a HUGE blessing because I asked to go to the conference as my Christmas gift from my parents and even though they agreed we really couldn’t afford it.
6. I also ran into the lovely Jenny Cavaretta on my way home from work.
7. Because I left work early, I was able to take a 30 minute nap and take a shower before chapter.
8. I went to the CSC and got a cuban latte. Again always a blessing.
9. Because I left work early, I had time to spend some time in the Word and in prayer at the CSC.
10. Our Phi Lamb social with BYX was at risk of needing to be canceled but God opened the door for us to get the location we needed, and is providing our social committee with brilliant ideas.
11. The projector at the church we meet at for Chapter decided to be broken, but our sisters in Theta Alpha came along side of us and let us use theirs for the night. What a great response from the body of Christ though - First Assembly and Cru responded to our need as well!
12. One of our sisters lived in the same apartment complex as the TA chaplain who we had to pick the projector up from and was able to get it and bring it to chapter. PTL for Meredith Raymond.
13. The Holy Spirit completely led chapter and showed up in everything from the way we did announcements first to buy time for the projector set up to how that influenced the perfect flow of everything during the night.
14. God has answered my prayers by providing musically inclined pledges with a heart for worship. He has perfectly assembled an amazingly talented worship team who truly helped us enter in to God’s presence tonight!
15. God’s presence was at chapter and His Spirit led. This is truly an answer to a prayer I’ve been praying for a long time!
16. Some girls expressed interest in filling the position for External Missions Chair, which is something we’ve been praying for as officers!
17. I got a parking spot in the Murphree Area. Again, always a blessing.
18. I realized I never ate dinner, and in my sudden hunger upon parking I decided to go to Pizza by the Slice and they charged me $1.50 instead of the normal price. Again, a huge blessing since I was scrounging for quarters to pay for it.
There’s probably more! But that’s just a glimpse! God is so, so good! Glory to Him!